Rules associated with posting links
- Rule 1 - Posting links to channels and live events
- May we please remind everyone that Sites are being closed down specifically for having links publicly available.
Any information related to links to channels and sites should ALWAYS be enclosed within the Member bbcode tags. This also includes application names in posts for events, direct media links and p2p application links.
If you want a link then there are 2 ways to obtain a link:
1) First click on the picture in a moderators signature picture or their WWW address which will take you to a page of links.
2) If the link you want is not on the links page then see if the event topic contains the information you want within a Registered Users Only post and if not then make a post in the thread for the event that you want asking for one.
If you have a link that is not on the link page, then in your post enclose that information within Member tag. If you also let a moderator know by pm then they will add it to the links page.
People found posting links in open forum but not within Member Tags will on the first instance receive a 10 day temporary ban and on the second instance will be permanently banned.
If a post is considered to be spam then the temporary ban rule does not apply because the ban will be permanent on the first instance.
- Rule 2 - Reporting direct illegal links to matches
- We urge members to report any members giving out direct illegal links to matches or pay per view sites by PM to report them to a moderator, and we can ban that user’s Userid and IP address
- Rule 3 - Reporting links to pay per view sites
- We urge members to report any members giving out links to pay per view sites by PM to report them to a moderator, and we can ban that user’s Userid and IP address
- Rule 4 - Promoting or plugging of other sites
- Our site has a zero tollerance to spam. There should be no promoting or plugging of other sites or products unless unless previously approved by the moderation team. This includes posts, signatures, pm’s and emails. Users found to be abusing this rule will be banned. We urge members to report any members violating this rule to a moderator or administrator, and the offending user’s Userid, Email and IP address will be banned.
See also Rule 29 - Advertising.